Arendalsuka. program for August 17 2021
Global Outlook 2021 – Recovery?
For the eight year running, Global Outlook Norway gathers eminent speakers to give a global perspective on international affairs and business trends.
The overarching theme of Global Outlook 2021 is ‘Recovery?’ and it will assess key trends for the coming decade as the world attempts to re-ignite the economy, rebuild political ties and tackle the climate and nature crisis.
The Global Outlook partners University of Agder, GCE NODE, Gard and Eyde Cluster will again invite you to Arendalsuka main stage at Arendal Kulturhus.
Moderator: Anita Pratap
- Ine Eriksen Søreide, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Nicolai Tangen, CEO in Norges Bank Investment Management
- Tom Tugendhat, British Conservative Party politician serving as Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee
- Jon Gunnar Pedersen, partner in Arctic Securities
- Hilde Merete Aasheim, CEO in Norsk Hydro
- Bjørn Otto Sverdrup, Chair of the Executive Committee of OGCI (Oil and Gas Climate Initiative)
- Øyvind Eriksen, President and CEO of Aker ASA
Tuesday 17 August at 13:00 – 15:00 CET at Arendal Kulturhus – main stage Store Torungen
You can also follow the conference online – Live stream: https://www.arendalsuka.no/live/hovedscenen/
Welcome to Global Outlook 2021